- Bachelor of Civil Engineering, The University of Sydney
- Accredited Certifier under NSW Buildings Professionals Act with Accreditation in Categories B1 and C6
- Registration on the National Professional Engineers Register
- Chartered Professional Engineer
- Certificate in Urban and Regional Planning, The University of New England
Summary of Experience
- Glenn is responsible for the strategic planning and general management of Barker Ryan Stewart.
- Glenn has a broad range of property development, project management, civil engineering and private certification experience.
- Provides certification services as an Accredited Certifier (Subdivisions) and RMS independent verifier.
- Glenn has project managed, co-ordinated the design, undertaken construction supervision and contract administrated numerous subdivisions.
- Has solid working relationships with numerous local and state government officers.
- Assessed numerous development applications and construction certificates, prepared Water Sensitive Urban Design and Flooding DCP’s and Engineering Design and Construction specifications/guidelines consulting to Local Government.
- Barker Ryan Stewart Pty Ltd – Managing Director (2009-current)
- Barker Ryan Consulting Pty Ltd – Director and Senior Civil Engineer (2005-2008)
- Orana Management Planning and Engineering Pty Ltd – Director and Senior Civil Engineer (2001-2004)
- Bowdens Group – Project Manager (1998-1999)
- Hawkesbury City Council – Development Engineer (1995-1998)
- Western Australia Water Authority – Design draftsman (1994-1995)
- Landcom – Assistant Project Manager (1991-1992)