WHAT WE DO
Our town planners are experienced in negotiating complex development applications, preparing strategic plans and working collaboratively with project teams. We can assist you with the following services:
- Master Planning
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Development Applications
- DA Project Management
- Property Portfolio Development yield analysis
- Development Control Plans and Policies
- Land & Environment Court Expert Witness
- CPTED Reports (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design)
- Rezoning Submissions
- Development Assessment
- Strategic planning services for Local and State Governments
- Statement of Environmental Effects
- Review of Environmental Factors
- Waste Management Plans
- Heritage Impact Statements
See examples of our planning projects
With the type of projects we work on, we needed to work with a consultant who we knew had the capability. We needed project management and town planning expertise. Having used Barker Ryan Stewart for a number of years and having used other companies in that space in the last couple of decades by way of comparison, I’ve always found BRS to work to the brief and provide exceptional outcomes.
They are good at achieving the outcomes we are looking for in terms of town planning and the right advice resulting in the approval that we are seeking. With project management it’s about being on time, on scope, on budget. They deliver the project on the basis that they were appointed to deliver it.
They fulfill what they are expected to deliver, and what they say they are going to deliver. They deliver to a high expectation with the service that they provide. They are reasonable and rational in their approach and there are no surprises. They are capable, competent, easy to deal with and they get results. I am happy to recommend them, have done so and will do in the future.