Survey Draftsperson – Sydney Office
Barker Ryan Stewart have an exciting opportunity for a Survey Draftsperson to join and develop their career within our team in the Norwest Office.
Barker Ryan Stewart provides Engineering (Civil and Traffic), Surveying, Planning, Private Certification and Project Management services to the property development industry and local government.
In this role you will be involved in the drafting for a variety of survey projects, including topographic, strata, plan of subdivision, and work-as-executed, for a range of development projects.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- 2+years previous survey drafting experience.
- Preferable: survey experience in the use of 12D/Civil3D software.
- Good drafting skills using AutoCAD.
- Focused on quality and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work well both within a team and individually.
An excellent salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Applicants from Agencies will not be considered.
Forward your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.