Manager RMS Design and Verification
Barker Ryan Stewart is a rapidly growing multi-disciplinary engineering, project management, planning, surveying and private certification consultancy.
Due to the high demand of projects we are seeking a Senior Civil Engineer (CPEng) to manage our RMS project verification and RMS infrastructure design services team at our Norwest office.
- To manage our RMS project verifier projects under Major WAD agreements across our offices.
- To manage our RMS infrastructure design and Project Management work across our offices.
- Assist BRS to become an RMS RD2 accredited designer (we currently have RD1 accreditation) and to be appointed on RMS panels.
- To manage and grow our RMS services team.
- To use your contacts in RMS to promote BRS’s services.
- Assist in the preparation of quotations and Tenders.
- Undertake engineering services on projects, both in the office and onsite.
- Proactively plan, manage, coordinate, track and run assigned projects.
- Provide regular project reviews and reporting to the Sydney Manager and Directors as required.
- Assign and collaborate with technical staff assigned to work on a project.
- Provide technical advice to management, staff and clients.
- Undertake site inspections.
- Attend and participate in client, Council and RMS meetings.
- University Engineering Degree (or equivalent) with Chartered Professional Engineering status.
- The ability to strengthen our RMS project verification, design and project management capabilities.
- Minimum 10 years previous RMS project related experience working for or with RMS.
- Possess a strong client focus
- Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Understanding of RMS’s specifications, QA documentation and WAD processes.
- Understanding of the RMS project verifier role.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to Barker Ryan Stewart’s core values.
- A current driver’s license.